A virtual office provides your business with the corporate image and business infrastructure of a multinational company without the cost. Your business will get a prestigious business address and a designated local phone number with a receptionist answering your calls in your company name. Professionally trained secretarial staff will manage your correspondence, and can provide additional administrative and support services as you need them.
Also gain access to The Executive Centre's state-of-the-art meeting rooms for your important business meetings, hot desks with phone and internet connectivity and to all the office utilities you need to get your work done.
Businesses of all sizes; entrepreneurs, home businesses, SME’s and corporations, can benefit from establishing a strong corporate presence with a virtual office:
• Local companies requiring a premium front office.
• Companies that are testing or setting up operations in a new market and are not yet prepared to take on the expense of a permanent office
• Companies in need of a project office or local contact info for the duration of a project
• Companies testing a new market before committing to a permanent presence
• Small Businesses who want a credible business address to put on their business card, letterhead, and corporate collaterals
• Conglomerates or holding companies looking to have a local presence in all locations in which they have business interests
• Entrepreneurs in need of premium meeting rooms for key business meetings
• Businesses with premises outside the city centre, which require meeting rooms or workspace in the city centre.
• Small and Medium Sized Enterprises with offices outside the CBD who want a local CBD address, or who want to expand their scope with satellite addresses in other cities.
A business with local contact information is much more accessible to prospective clients than a business with contact information in another country or city. With a local address and phone number supplied by a virtual office, you won’t lose business just because you aren’t locally based.
Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere worldwide.
The Virtual Office Includes:
• A prestigious address in any one of our 150 worldwide locations
• A local business telephone number
• A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen location
• Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and private offices for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day
• Instant online booking system ensures easy, fast and secure bookings
DIBS BusinessCentre provides Executive Suites and Virtual Offices, all of which come with these services to help your business run smoothly:
• A professional, motivated office support team - at your service, but not on your payroll
• A prestigious business address for your business cards, letterhead and promotional material
• Elegant, fully equipped corporate boardroom and meeting room facilities all over the country.
• The most up to date IT and telecommunications infrastructure.
We have various packages on offer, and their prices vary as per the inclusions. Please view our packages to get details of the monthly membership costs.
Yes; for each location where you are a virtual office client, you can use The Executive Centre’s address on your business cards as well as on your website and all marketing collaterals.
Yes, Your DIBS receptionist will answer your calls promptly in your company name and exactly as per your instructions.
Our highly trained receptionists operate the finest communications equipment available. Your line will never ring busy and your calls will be handled professionally and confidentially. You choose how you want to receive your messages: transferred to your home, office, mobile phone - or anywhere in the world.
Our goal when answering your phones is to make it seem like we are your receptionist, like we are an extension of your business. We want to know about your business, what it does and how it operates so that we can assist your callers and get them the results they expect - for example when a caller asks what does your business does do you really want your receptionist to say I'm sorry I'm just the receptionist let me transfer your call? During our orientation period we go through your procedures to ensure we understand these basic questions about your business and handle callers in the manner you expect. After all we are commonly the first point of contact between you and that potential new client.
Yes; virtual office clients gain access to all of our meeting rooms, boardrooms, and training and seminar rooms in our network of over the country. Our meetings rooms are equipped with high quality video conference equipment, LCD projectors, whiteboards, and broadband-internet connections. Freshly brewed coffee, tea and water for you and your guests are complimentary.
Our virtual office packages are specifically designed to meet your needs. The cost varies as you only pay for the services you use. Please contact us for more information so we can put together a package specifically designed for you.
We also have full-time executive offices for rent. Our offices are fully furnished, include high speed internet, desk phone, receptionist services, private mailbox and lobby listing at building reception. Please contact us for details.